Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Malware Crush

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 zeeon

zeeon

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:09 AM

Posted 21 January 2008 - 01:14 PM

i've tried everything i could think of to unistall it, like going to the regedit and cannot find it, even dos level nothing, msconfig, but it still is on my tool bar. can anyone tell me how to unistall it correctly

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jpshortstuff

jpshortstuff

WhatTheTech Teacher

• Members
  • 660 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:09 PM

Posted 21 January 2008 - 01:18 PM

Have you looked here:

How to remove MalwareCrush (Removal Instructions)
?

If that doesn't work, then post a HijackThis log (details at the bottom of the above topic).

Edited by jpshortstuff, 21 January 2008 - 01:18 PM.

Trained at the What The Tech Classroom where you too could learn to help others.

My help is free, however, if you wish to make a small donation to show appreciation and to help me continue the fight against Malware, then click here Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users