Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Not Sure Where I Should Post This.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Redpanda

Redpanda

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:51 PM

Posted 20 January 2008 - 04:14 PM

Wanted to delete and repost this but can't. I've posted again with a better title.

Hello there,

Please forgive me but I wasn't sure where to post this. I only hope it's not something that needs urgent attention, tough luck if it is cos this isn't the urgent attention section. :thumbsup:

How many 017 entries should there be in an HJT log? I thought if you were doing an HJT log you shouldn't be connected to the internet, I was and found 2 such entries. I'm sure when I've done them before there was only one, then again I was once sure I'd turned the pan off and.... well that's another story. :huh:
Anyway I tried Google for help and one post somewhere said don't delete the entry unless you know it doesn't belong to your ISP. How do I find out whether it belongs to my ISP or not?? :inlove: I have tried the search facility on here but most of my words were less than 4 letters and it wouldn't tell me a thing. :flowers:

Thanks for any help and sorry about the post being where it is :huh: but there doesn't seem to be a "Linda's stupid question" section

Many thanks, Linda :trumpet:

Edited by Redpanda, 21 January 2008 - 06:54 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,112 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:51 AM

Posted 21 January 2008 - 10:32 AM

Since you are already receiving help here, this thread is closed. Please do not start new threads or duplicate topics as this causes confusion and makes it more difficult to get the help you need to resolve your issues. Thanks for your cooperation.
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users