Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Here I am!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 LunaSin

LunaSin

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:04 PM

Posted 05 March 2005 - 03:36 AM

:flowers: drives me :thumbsup:

Hi, all. I got this e-mail supposedly from, M. John Stellford of the "Admin@fbi.gov" with, "You visit illegal websites" in the subject line and a .zip file attached. Do people REALLY fall for this BS?! I mean, how bizarre! Anyway, I did a google search for, "trace malicious email" and here I am.

Please allow me to rant a bit... The fact that there are people out there who expend so much time and energy only to CAUSE TROUBLE for others is ridiculous to me. It would make totally more sense for such capable people to use their "talents" toward making the world a BETTER place rather than an unsafe one. I'm feeling so riled up by this nonsense that I'm tempted to learn how to become a hacker so I can HACK the HACKERS!! :trumpet:

So that's my story and I'm stickin' to it. :inlove: This website is cool and thank you to everyone who makes it possible! You people ROCK! BTW - your emoticons are hilarious!

Peace.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:04 PM

Posted 05 March 2005 - 08:33 AM

Alas! The WWW is now nor more a safe place than one's neighborhood. Being on guard and informed is the best way to avoid serious computer and financial problems, and hopefully the resources and information provided here will contribute to the prevention of SPAM, viruses, adware, and phishing attacks. These problems are, as far as I am concerned, minor when one compares the immense benefits to world civilisation that the WWW is bringing.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:04 PM

Posted 05 March 2005 - 11:57 AM

:thumbsup:
Im with you on that! I mean as much time as they put into killing everybodies computers why not try to help out Bill Gates and make them better?
If you need any help just ask!
Enjoy your stay!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users