Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

PayPal

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 seitsub

seitsub

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:56 PM

Posted 05 March 2005 - 01:47 AM

Can anyone PLEASE HELP ME 2 understand this Pay-Pal

This is way b-4 I signed up with Bleeping.. But I would play games, earn cash and when I want to transfer the funds. Gosh 4Bid Take Out.
NO WITHDRAW..ONLY TO USE THE GAME WINNINGS TOWARD TRYING TO FIND A CLOSE RELATIVE THAT I HAVE NOT SEEN IN OVER 10YRS.

I can not do so Why?... :cool: Because I Have 2 Give Credit Card Info & Checking Account Info.. Hold On.. :spam: Also make a copy of D.License # wait and A Utility Bill?

Why go to the sites and hope you beat the next guy.. Not just for the $$$. but at the same time 1 would find themselves on that particular site for hours.

Only 2 find you that you have to run this by your Attorney in the morning or read sites such as this..
Please someone help me to understand this..

Rather can any1 tell me how I can Enjoy Myself & Make Money on the INTERNET w/out having 2 Give My Fingerprints;Son's 1st Tooth etc.... :inlove:

U guys know what I am talking about... :P

Laugh it's funny :bike: (When U really stop and think about it).

Articles Such As: http://www.aboutpaypal.org/paypal_account_hijacked
http://www.aboutpaypal.org/paypal_took_me_for_a_ride
:flowers:

SNL....Church Lady says.."Isn't That :woot: Special
On the Real Tip.. There has to be another way to do This Right?

Please Help Me
HAGW :thumbsup: Have A Good Weekend..:trumpet:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jpbc9999

jpbc9999

• Members
  • 100 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:56 PM

Posted 05 March 2005 - 03:06 PM

All I can say is this...but before that... man I wanna say I hardly found a clear point or question in your post. I know what Im about to tell you due to experience...and I kinda get the jist of your post...but, honestly, its all over the place and hard to understand. [maybe its the colors]

PAYPAL;

There aren't manythings you can do online that don't require your lifes history. Sure there are plenty...but as far as money goes...nope. You gotta commit fraud and use some one elsees info or yours, even without paypal you have to use your own creditcard info.

You are nothing but a number in a system...that has automatic checkpoints that make people verify who they are. Often requiring a run to the fax machine down the street...a copy of bills...pay stubs...license...and a tadpole. Just about everything...and wait a minute. You just wanna change one little thing about your personal info online...get all that bleep again and refax it. Your a number in a system...thats it.

Security; in the sense of how safe your money is.
Paypal has buyer and seller "protection"....
Not. They assume NO responsibility for things you buy, the people you deal with, the money you transfer. Paypal is merely an intermedium for transfering money between third parties online, protecting the buyer and seller identities from eachother, and will take absolutly no responsibilty for any losses accrued.

Let me assure you...paypal is "shady". Try finding a website, that sells small digital scales, that dosent require paypal to be used in order to pay with credit card or check. Nothing online that needs to be paid for requires paypal. People who are paranoid about the transaction use it. Go to a website that sells copyrighted software and see how easy it is to use a creditcard. Way easier...AND...if you are defrauded...your protected by your credit card. They will do very aggressive acts [such as charge backs to paypal...dont forget its the only place the card knows to look for your money] to get your money back.

My personal experience includes buying a scale and trying to buy somethin valued at 600 bucks [both separate transactions]. Within 12 to 24 hrs I decided this guys glass pipe work sucked and wanted to take my buisness elsewhere [my rights as a consumer] and emailed him to cancle 600 $ order. Now enter the hell of paypal buyer/seller protection. Long story short....almost 6 months later citi cards charged paypal the entire 600 $$ balance and relieved me of it. Good custy service. Dead honest...the prik who was sellin the pipes was out in tuscon and I was 1000 miles away. He never sent me anything...not even flowers. lol. That bastard probably got to keep the loot too. Paypal dosent have the legal right to pursue losses in court so they wont protect ANY [buyer or seller] of their custies.

FINAL COMMENTS

PLEASE make a smart move. Don't submit any info to them. Nothing. BOYCOTT PAYPAL. Paypal is a terrible organization. I mean come on...they buy custies...too good to be true when an orq gives you money to use them. They must be profiting somewhere.

Also...I know this site uses paypal for donations [wish otherwise]. My donation will be in money order form and snail mailed, doing that supporst some one working at a convienence store, bank...etc...and the mailman to deliver it. Really...just hte nature of online buisness can be a bad thing...another topic for another day.

last little note to anyyyyyoneee who wants to fill me in on how good their paypal experience has been. Dont bother. Please. Im not trying to be mean or a jerk...but save your breath and wrist and time from typing it. Payapal is a "shaaaady" company that conducts bad buisness. If I had used a checking acct and not my credit card I would have been out 600 dollars...as banks will not chargeback paypal...not in user aggreement. Again..dont waste your time saying paypal has security and protection. They CANNOT pursue people for losses...there for they are only out to protect themselves.

this all happened in 00 anyway.

Edited by jpbc9999, 05 March 2005 - 03:16 PM.

#3 seitsub

seitsub
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:56 PM

Posted 06 March 2005 - 03:22 AM

I Apologize 4 the round about way of trying to say...
I play games and when i want to transfer my money ((On the WEB))
Not withdraw the money.. I must give up my first child..lol

Thanks 4 the responses~~ By the way~ What does this mean:

You just wanna change one little thing about your personal info online...
get all that bleep again and refax it. Your a number in a system...thats it.

:thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users