, and welcome to BleepingComputer. Download Dr Web-Cureit!
to your Desktop.Don't run it yet.
from the following link :http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/files/killbox.php
Unzip the folder to your desktop.
Select the "Delete on Reboot" option.
Click on the "All Files" button (!important!),which will then flash green
Copy the complete text in bold
below to the clipboard by highlighting the filepaths and pressing Control + C:C:\WINDOWS\system32\khfgfda.dll
Open 'file' in the killbox menu on top and choose Paste from clipboard
use the file menu--pasting by right-clicking the mouse will only enter one file.
Then press the button that looks like a red
circle with a white X in it.
Killbox will tell you that all listed files will be removed on next reboot and asks if you would like to reboot now, click "yes".
Click OK at any Pending File Rename Operations prompts, let me know if there appear.
If you don't get that message, reboot manually.
Your computer should reboot now, press F8
at boot/Windows startup, usually right after the beep.
Then select Safe Mode from the list.
Make sure you choose the option without Networking Support.
Run Dr Web-Cureit!
by double-clicking on the drweb-cureit.exe
- Click OK in the prompt window that will open, asking "Start the express scan now".
- It will first make a quick scan of your system, let it clean what it finds.
- When it says "Done" in the lower left corner click on all your drives.
- A red dot will mark the selected drive(s) .
- Then click the pedestrian who now has turned green.
- It will scan ALL your drives, say Yes to all.
- Select 'Yes to all' if it asks if you want to cure/move the file.
- When the scan has finished, in the menu, click File | Save Report List.
- Save the report to your Desktop. The report will be called DrWeb.csv
Reboot normally.Please post this log in your reply