Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Backup Wii Discs

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jsparky77

jsparky77

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:49 PM

Posted 19 January 2008 - 10:47 PM

Can anyone help me? ive got a couple wii discs i want to backup but my dvd/cd combo drive just wont read it!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 FireKracker

FireKracker

• Members
  • 484 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:49 AM

Posted 28 January 2008 - 01:11 PM

Don't think you can ask that here dude!
If all else fails, hit the reset button.
Posted Image

#3 CYANiDE

CYANiDE

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:49 AM

Posted 28 January 2008 - 01:38 PM

Can anyone help me? ive got a couple wii discs i want to backup but my dvd/cd combo drive just wont read it!!

I honestly am new here, but I'm pretty sure talk like this isn't allowed. I suggest you use google, as you will find MANY answers to that question on there. :thumbsup:

Posted Image

#4 TMacK

TMacK

• Members
  • 4,672 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:49 AM

Posted 28 January 2008 - 06:02 PM

It is fine to create a backup of favorite Wii games in case a game disc gets damaged, corrupted or lost.
You will need a certain DVD-ROM drive that is specifically designed to backup Wii games.

It is illegal to make a copy of a backup disc, as you're at most only allowed one backup of an original you own for archival purposes.
Chaos reigns within.
Reflect, repent, and reboot.
Order shall return.

aaaaaaaa a~Suzie Wagner

#5 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,428 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:49 AM

Posted 28 January 2008 - 08:40 PM

You will definately need a specific type drive for this.
How to Backup Wii Games
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users