Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Unplayable Movie

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 twiztidjuggalo666

twiztidjuggalo666

• Members
  • 50 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:42 AM

Posted 17 January 2008 - 06:10 PM

i recently downloaded a movie called apocalypse zero and the movie came in two parts (part 1 and part 2) it is a japanese anime movie with english subtitles. i have a few different types of video players such as winamp (my preffered one) windows media player, quick time, real player. whenever i try to play either one of the parts with theese players all of them play the audio but no video with the exeption of quick time the counter is going but there is no audio or video. I was just wondering what the problem is and if there is any way to fix it. any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Vaerli

Vaerli

• Members
  • 582 posts
  •  

Posted 17 January 2008 - 06:59 PM

try installing the divx codec.... Its just at http://www.divx.com/ most likely, it'll play for you, unless its in .ogm or some other format.

Q6600, 4GB g-skill, 8800GT, P5N-D motherboard
Posted Image
My art

#3 twiztidjuggalo666

twiztidjuggalo666
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 50 posts
  •  

Posted 17 January 2008 - 07:07 PM

thanks alot its working like a charm