Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Bt Homehub Issues

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 conk

conk

• Members
  • 295 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:53 AM

Posted 17 January 2008 - 09:55 AM

Hey all not entirely sure what is wrong here but im running a BT HomeHub with a wired connection to 1 pc and a wireless connection to 2 other pc's and 2 laptop's but lately the wireless has all but completely dissappeared (no even registering on a scan) and the 1 pc that is wired has slowed down completly even though it still says its running at 100Mbps,
well thats one problem theres a good chance i could fix this if i could get into the hub manager but the password doesn't work anymore, Ive done a biut of research and there was recently an update for the HomeHub and alot of ppl have had this issue and the way they resolved it (in the majority of cases) was to use the default username and password settings of Admin/Admin or admin as the username and the serial key of my router as the password but as you can likely tell neither o these ideas worked or i wouldnt be here asking for help :thumbsup: . has anyone got any ideas? anyhting that might work.

Thanks Virtix.
If the universe is ever expanding, what are we expanding into?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 conk

conk
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 295 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:53 AM

Posted 17 January 2008 - 01:44 PM

Well the net seems to be workin on some of the pc's now although its extremely slow, i have no idea what i did though :thumbsup: i still havent had any luck with the password which is the main concern i think isnt there some type of master key passcode or something?
If the universe is ever expanding, what are we expanding into?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users