Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I Am Infected With Qhost/torjan

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 chirutha

chirutha

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:00 PM

Posted 17 January 2008 - 01:19 AM

Hi ,

My computer is infected with Win32/Qhost/torjan. My processor is slow. I am unable to acess Internet .My Internet spped is slow. Can any one give me possible solution to remove it .My antivirus has detected it and removed it but. when i am starting the computer again it is reapperaring again.The result is slowing of processor.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Tomo2

Tomo2

• Members
  • 402 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:00 AM

Posted 17 January 2008 - 02:56 AM

What do you mean unable to access internet but internet speed is slow?
What Antivirus are you using? This virus may stop it from updating.
It is infecting your hosts file blocking access to websites.
Download Avast! Antivirus and run a boot time scan after installing it.
You could also run an online scan. The best online scanners will be blocked by the virus but Bitdefender online scan should work (requires IE).

L&P, World Famous in New Zealand since ages ago!
Posted Image
Avast! Antivirus : Spybot S&D : Trend Micro Housecall : Hosts file : HiJack This
Don't be too open minded - your brains will fall out

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users