Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

CS3 problems

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 party boy

party boy

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:25 PM

Posted 16 January 2008 - 12:43 PM

Hey guys, I also got the problem that I cant open files with Photoshop (CS3).
I can import files, and use the browse (adobe bridge) but I cant use open. When i use open PS just freeze. And I cant click anything.

I have reinstalled and try a bunch of stuff.
I have also deleted all files in reg edit that have to do with photoshop before a new install but i still got the same problem.

For me it seems like adobe save some file on your computer, and even if you reinstall it still there.

/Party

Edited by party boy, 17 January 2008 - 05:26 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 thefreak0naleash

thefreak0naleash

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:25 PM

Posted 16 January 2008 - 04:16 PM

I'm new here myself but it sounds like,"setting the date back" is using illegal software,and from what I have read here in the forums,that is a big no no.Illegal software is how most of us get infected in the first place.

#3 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:25 PM

Posted 16 January 2008 - 05:34 PM

and from what I have read here in the forums,that is a big no no

And I would like to thank you for taking time to read the rules and understanding what they mean. Indeed, we do not discuss bypassing security measures, and those that do will have their accounts removed.

#4 party boy

party boy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:25 PM

Posted 17 January 2008 - 05:19 AM

First this should be a reply in some other thread an not a new one sorry, But Im not using a illegal copy and I got help with what coused the problem, Edit - preference - file handling - version cue -disable

thanks

#5 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:25 PM

Posted 17 January 2008 - 08:25 AM

You mentioned "For me it seems like adobe save some file on your computer, and even if you reinstall it still there." This is a security feature of almost all software, and we do not discuss those things here. I never said a thing about pirating software. And it is poor etiquette to jump into someone else's thread with your problem, which was why I gave you your own thread.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users