Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

How Can I Learn More About Outlook?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 chugg

• Members
  • 581 posts
  • Local time:10:51 PM

Posted 15 January 2008 - 10:32 PM

Ok so I have been on the net tonight searching for hours for a site that i can learn how to use all of the features that outlook has. I am having a very hard time staying organized for business and if i knew how to use outlook better it would solve most of my organization problems. One subject in particular I was looking for tonight is outlook contacts. I want to be able to have ways of developing a folder that just has title companies. One that has just appraisers and so on. If you know any sites that has instructions on outlook please let me know. Thank you in advance.

Mod Edit: Topic moved to more appropriate forum~ TMacK

Edited by TMacK, 15 January 2008 - 10:49 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Staff Emeritus
  • 27,809 posts
  • Local time:11:51 PM

Posted 16 January 2008 - 01:28 PM

One site to try
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

#3 kudzu

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Local time:11:51 PM

Posted 31 January 2008 - 07:46 PM

Microsoft has a ton of of stuff online about Outlook, including free online training and huge user forums, where experts will answer your questions. I recently waded through a bunch of their info and also bought a used book on half.com for my version of Outlook. Hope that helps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users