Posted 15 January 2008 - 09:46 PM
There is a way! But I need to know what version of windows you are using to give you good direction.
- on the computer connected to the INTERNET
- click the start button
- select control panel
- select network connections
- select set up a network
- this will start the network set up wizard
- when the wizard ask what kind of network you want to set up select other computers connect to the INTERNET through this one
- follow the wizard instruction
This is some times called an "ad hoc" network. Please go here
to learn how to set this up.
William Johnson MCDST
The purple letters are links to click on