Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Removing A .pst

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 rockit80

rockit80

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:30 PM

Posted 15 January 2008 - 05:25 PM

I have an old .pst file (one specific e-mail within it) that my anti-virus software says may be a threat. I had tried to import this .pst file from another computer, but was never able to get it done, so it is not accessible through Outlook, but is still in App. Data folder. How can I remove the one e-mail w/o deleting the whole pst? If you have any insights into how I can import these old .pst's that would be appreciated as well.

Thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 adrian mathers

adrian mathers

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:30 AM

Posted 20 February 2008 - 07:35 PM

Have you tried just opening the pst file in Outlook
File / Open / Personal Folders File (.pst)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users