Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Password

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 n_butler23

n_butler23

• Banned
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:49 AM

Posted 13 January 2008 - 01:07 PM

:huh: i am not trying to defeat the damn password...i never setup a password, so why is it asking me for one now...what is the purpose of this site if you assume people are trying to use ur knowlegde to do wrong. idiot

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:49 AM

Posted 13 January 2008 - 01:32 PM

Here is what your post said:

I don't know the password. How can I bypass this to be able to make the computer boot up?

So yes, you are trying to defeat the password. Had you read the posting guidelines, you would have seen that bleeping-computer is a security site. You also would not be asking "what is the purpose of this site", so I guess it takes an idiot to know an idiot.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users