Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Looking For Some Free Stuff For My Phone

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Teenage.Zombiee

Teenage.Zombiee

• Members
  • 831 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:16 AM

Posted 11 January 2008 - 09:22 AM

Heey everyone :thumbsup:
Im looking for a website where I can get applications, games, themes and things like that for my mobile. I would like it to be free and I would like it to be something that I dont have to subscribe to.

Many thanks
:flowers:

Teenage.Zombiee is back ! :halloween:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Members
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:16 PM

Posted 11 January 2008 - 09:48 AM

Free ringtones and such:
http://www.howardforums.com/
Mark
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

#3 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,782 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:16 PM

Posted 11 January 2008 - 01:01 PM

On an unrelated note Teenage.Zombiee, you have a quote attributed to Marilyn Monroe: "Marilyn Monroe (1983): Hollywood's a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss, and fifty cents for your soul. I know, because I turned down the first offer often enough and held out for the fifty cents." I am not questioning the validity of the quote or the attribution. My question is the date? 1983

Marilyn Monroe (born Norma Jeane Mortenson) Born: June 1, 1926 – Died: August 5, 1962

There seems to be a 21 year discrepancy? :thumbsup:

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#4 Teenage.Zombiee

Teenage.Zombiee
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 831 posts
  •  

Posted 11 January 2008 - 01:28 PM

On an unrelated note Teenage.Zombiee, you have a quote attributed to Marilyn Monroe: "Marilyn Monroe (1983): Hollywood's a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss, and fifty cents for your soul. I know, because I turned down the first offer often enough and held out for the fifty cents." I am not questioning the validity of the quote or the attribution. My question is the date? 1983

Marilyn Monroe (born Norma Jeane Mortenson) Born: June 1, 1926 – Died: August 5, 1962

There seems to be a 21 year discrepancy? :flowers:

:thumbsup: My god Im stupid..
*hits head* Damned wikiquote for steering me wrong

#5 Teenage.Zombiee

Teenage.Zombiee
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 831 posts
  •  

Posted 11 January 2008 - 01:29 PM

Thank you garnma :D

#6 david28

david28

Forum Member

• Banned
  • 1,614 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:46 AM

Posted 12 January 2008 - 12:56 AM

Well do you mean download them to your computer and then send them to your phone via Ir, Cable or Bluetooth? If so, then try http://www.mobiles24.com all you need to do is create an account and then you can get 30 downloads a day. Pretty much every site that offers free games and ring tones and videos, requires you to create an account. plus, I have used Mobiles24 and it is quite good I must say. :thumbsup:

#7 Teenage.Zombiee

Teenage.Zombiee
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 831 posts
  •  

Posted 12 January 2008 - 01:46 AM

Well do you mean download them to your computer and then send them to your phone via Ir, Cable or Bluetooth? If so, then try http://www.mobiles24.com all you need to do is create an account and then you can get 30 downloads a day. Pretty much every site that offers free games and ring tones and videos, requires you to create an account. plus, I have used Mobiles24 and it is quite good I must say. :trumpet:

I quiet like is one :thumbsup:
Thank you david28 :flowers:

#8 david28

david28

Forum Member

• Banned
  • 1,614 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:46 AM

Posted 12 January 2008 - 02:12 AM

Your very welcome Teenage.Zombie

This is one of the best sites that I use for things like this. :thumbsup:

#9 Punjabi Thirdi

Punjabi Thirdi

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:16 PM

Posted 24 July 2008 - 01:23 AM

Heey everyone :flowers:
Im looking for a website where I can get applications, games, themes and things like that for my mobile. I would like it to be free and I would like it to be something that I dont have to subscribe to.

Many thanks
:thumbsup:

Yes I understand there are many tricky websites out there that offer 'free ringtones' but they have a fine print asking you to subscribe to some stupid horoscope crap for $29.99 or something.

Here are a few good free ringtone websites I came across - http://www.2downloadfreeringtones.com

#10 dark messenger

dark messenger

• Members
  • 1,741 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:16 PM

Posted 24 July 2008 - 06:54 AM

Free ringtones and such:
http://www.howardforums.com/
Mark

They are quite good.. I got a few games off there a while back.. And I was able to download them whilst still being a guest to the website :thumbsup:

#11 pieceofbrick

pieceofbrick

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:16 AM

Posted 02 August 2008 - 06:37 AM

I have downloaded many free stuff for my moto here: Free Stuff for Mobile Phones

#12 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:16 PM

Posted 05 August 2008 - 09:17 AM

What type of phone do you have?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users