Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Converting Pagemaker Files To Quark

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 CapitalRep

CapitalRep

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:19 PM

Posted 10 January 2008 - 01:55 PM

Hey all,

Just wondering if anybody out there knows of a program that can convert PageMaker files into Quark files. I'm using version 7 of both programs, if that helps any.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Dialer

Dialer

• Members
  • 642 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:19 PM

Posted 10 January 2008 - 03:37 PM

You didn't mention whether you're using PageMaker on a Mac or a PC. If I'm not mistaken, Quark is available only for the Mac, right?

Maybe you'll find something of help on this page: How to transfer Quark Xpress files between Macintosh and PC .

There's also a reference at the very bottom of this page to PageMaker 7 for Windows.

According to this page on the Adobe site, there's apparently a PageMaker 7.0 Converter for QuarkXPress, but it refers to Quark 4. Maybe it can be updated or already works with Quark 7.

Essentially, these links are merely the result of a Google search, and I've barely skimmed the contents of the pages. Very possibly they'll give you some ideas for further searching.

Good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users