Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Combofix Question

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Dufay

Dufay

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:35 PM

Posted 10 January 2008 - 12:53 PM

Hi All..I'm a tech who spends most of my working time cleaning infected computers (keeps me busy! ). as much as one may know however, there's always something new popping up.I recently found myself unable to clean some files, and after researching them, I was led to combofix, which cleared them out.. I read on a thread here that this prog can screw up your computer if not properly used..So my question is when should it be used and when not. Any Info would be appreciated..Thanks!

Edited by Dufay, 10 January 2008 - 12:54 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users