Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

When They Wrote The Book Pc For Dummies They Were Writing About Me

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sassy050

sassy050

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:01 AM

Posted 09 January 2008 - 11:46 PM

hi i'm sassy and new to most things about the pc. i know how to e-mail and search the web. i'm trying new things with my pc but have failed at most of them. so i definately will need all the help i can get

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 TMacK

TMacK

• Members
  • 4,672 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:01 AM

Posted 10 January 2008 - 02:40 AM

Hi sassy050, Welcome to Bleeping Computer

Spending some time here at BC reading and gathering knowledge, or just asking questions even if you think them to be elementary, will soon give you more confidence and make computing ALMOST fun! :thumbsup:

Please take a moment and visit the New User Orientation section, to get familiarized with how the board works.

There is also an extensive Tutorials section, that offers a wide range of information and solutions.
Chaos reigns within.
Reflect, repent, and reboot.
Order shall return.

aaaaaaaa a~Suzie Wagner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users