Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Forgot Password

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 madeupfile

madeupfile

• Members
  • 40 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:51 AM

Posted 09 January 2008 - 10:21 PM

i forgot it and i only have it and the guest and iv found site that siad how to get it back but only if u have another admin or the reset pass disk (dont have eather) so i have to reisntal windows but i dont know how from guest and the disk with windows is for a new computer i got a bit agow

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/321305/en-us#

Edited by madeupfile, 09 January 2008 - 10:22 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Eyesee

Eyesee

Bleepin Teck Shop

• BC Advisor
  • 3,545 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:51 AM

Posted 09 January 2008 - 10:30 PM

That is why they call it a password!

Sorry we cant help you with that. Password recovery or assistance is against forum rules

Why dont you clarify the exact problem a little more
In the beginning there was the command line.

#3 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,905 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:51 PM

Posted 10 January 2008 - 02:28 AM

It is against the policy of BleepingComputer to provide information on methods to reset or bypass the Administrator password. Though your question is most likely legitimate, there are others who may read this topic and use the information for less savory reasons. It is for these reasons we do not provide this type of information.

If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a private message. Thank you for your understanding.

Reference: BleepingComputer Board Rules

This thread is closed

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users