Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

video editing

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 kuami

kuami

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:05 AM

Posted 02 March 2005 - 08:20 AM

Hi all, I'm new here :flowers:
Anyway, I'm making a movie right now (I must complete it today), and since my Pinnacle studio program is bleeped up I'm using Adobe Premiere now :cool:.
I've never used this program before, so I was wondering if anyone could help me out with a few things here :)

1. How do I delete the start of a clip, for example if I walk away from the camera and shout "Action", I don't want that to be included on the real thing, if you see what I mean :trumpet:

2. Can I make an ending credits at the end, where I can write the casting and stuff? If so, how do I do that??

4. The end result file seems to get pretty big. A little movie of 4 minutes took 900 MB, and since I'm gonna burn the movie out on a CD after I'm finished, so it can't be over 700 MB.... is there any way I can get it smaller, by making the quality a bit worse or something??

3. This is not actually about adobe, but a program I use called HandySaw. Since Adobe can't detect scenes from a large clip (and I need to do that since the scenes aren't in order, and I'm putting in pictures between them and so on), I use this program called HandySaw which can detect the scenes for me. The problem is, HandySaw can only detect 15 scenes, and everything after the first 15 scenes simply aren't included. What's wrong??

I hope you guys could help me, it's really urgent! you would save my day, hehe :inlove:

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users