Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Emailing Page On Internet Explorer Using Outlook Express

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 signaltom

signaltom

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:18 PM

Posted 07 January 2008 - 08:55 PM

:flowers: :thumbsup:
In windows internet explore when i try to e-mail a page using the tool bar page option on top the send screen comes up in outlook express and asks who you want to send it to i fill in the to field with the emails address and hit send. Windows install window opens and says its trying to install microsoft digital image pro 9 which i already have installed on my computer it wants me to install the cd rom disk. Then i hit cancel and it says error 1706 no disk installed i hit ok the install screen comes up again two more times finally it says the spell check has halted on this document do you want to send anyway. Could someone please help-----Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:18 PM

Posted 08 January 2008 - 01:25 PM

It is easier, and kinder to the recipient's in-box to simply send a link with a brief explanation.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users