Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My Question Again.....

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 julian06

julian06

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:35 PM

Posted 07 January 2008 - 11:06 AM

....Hi. I'm looking forward to hearing somebody who is able to help me and fix the issue. Maybe, I do know there are other more serious topics, but mine, believe me, is quite boring and stressing. and I've found out no solution by myself till now. So, I repeat my prayer hoping to get a very important anwer as soon as possible. Thanks very much in advance: "Hello to everybody. I'd like someone to be able to help me and fix an issue which is very boring in my Windows XP Home SP 2. Well, everytime I click on My Computer or some other folder, usually not the ones in My Documents, a terrible Windows error message appears by saying..."an error is occurred in Explorer. exe. The application will be closed"... I try to get some informations by clicking on 'Don't send' and I see that is due to shell32.dll just the way it is pointed out. At least, I suppose so. Of course, Explorer shuts itself and I've got to wait for it to restart agin. Sometimes, I do not how, immediately after the first message, a second message appears by saying "...an error is occurred in drwtsn.exe....[/i].". Please, help me. :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Manshead

Manshead

• Members
  • 106 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:35 PM

Posted 07 January 2008 - 11:25 AM

Try this site to download and replace your dll file.
http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/pop.php?shell32
Handle every situation like a real man.
If you cant eat it or drink it.
Walk Away, it Aint worth the hassle.

#3 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:35 AM

Posted 09 January 2008 - 03:41 AM

Have you done any malware scan?

Also, you could try running the System File Checker (SFC).

How to Use SFC.EXE to Repair System Files
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users