Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 rbeauti

rbeauti

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:08 AM

Posted 01 March 2005 - 10:36 PM

Hi,

I have been meaning for a few months to join, since I heard the Screensavers, recommend the site.

I hope, I can help some of you with your problem, and you can help me even more.:thumbsup:

Good to be here,
:flowers:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:08 AM

Posted 01 March 2005 - 11:36 PM

:thumbsup:

We will be glad to have help and give help anytime!
Enjoy your stay!

#3 TexasAngel67

TexasAngel67

Bleeping Helper

• Members
  • 1,551 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:08 AM

Posted 02 March 2005 - 01:24 PM

Hi rbeauti and welcome to our Bleeping Computer community. Nice to have you here. It's hard not to visit our site and read through our threads and tutorials and want to be a part of it all. We are the friendliest and most helpful and our members and staff are second to none. :thumbsup:
Feel free to ask for help or advice. We're always happy to help.

~67~

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:08 AM

Posted 02 March 2005 - 07:37 PM

Texas Angel, as usual, is right. This is a community of users who share with one another, giving help where they are able, seeking help when they need it.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users