Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Disappearing Spybot Immunizations

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 pasha19

pasha19

• Members
  • 180 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:04 AM

Posted 06 January 2008 - 10:14 AM

I have a reoccurring situation like today where there were missing immunizations (100) in Spybot this morning with no updated downloads. If this is important in general can someone suggest how to extract the existing immunizations when this happens again so I can do it before and after the repair to determine which entries are being lost? I know there are 60000 - 90000 entries roughly. I have some database skills and may be able to load these extracts and determine the deltas -- or using a source compare utility to determine the same information. I have a feeling this could be a useful diagnosis tool.

Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Dialer

Dialer

• Members
  • 642 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:04 AM

Posted 06 January 2008 - 03:25 PM

Darn, what you're writing about is way too technical for me, but I think I ran across a similar discussion in the Spybot S&D forums just a little while ago. Unfortunately, I can't find the thread now, so here's a link to all the S&D forums. Also, you might find what you're looking for in their bug reports. They're actively looking for user help in identifying bugs, and you might prove to be really helpful to them. :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users