Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help Needed

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 adi321

adi321

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:34 AM

Posted 05 January 2008 - 12:59 PM

when i run bitdefender it keeps finding this C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\yazzsnet.exe.bac_a01352=>(Quarantine-4)=>(NSIS o)=>zlib_nsis0002
Infected with: Trojan.Downloader.Purityscan.EN
wot i need to know is am i still infected if so wot can i do as i am new at this thanks adi i have put the full scan on .

Scan path: A:\;C:\;D:\;E:\;

Statistics

Time
00:39:27

Files

Folders

Boot Sectors

Archives

Packed Files

Results

Identified Viruses

Infected Files

Suspect Files

Warnings

Disinfected

Deleted Files

Engines Info

Virus Definitions

Engine build
AVCORE v1.0 (build 2422) (i386) (Sep 25 2007 08:26:36)

Scan plugins

Archive plugins

Unpack plugins

E-mail plugins

System plugins

Scan Settings

First Action
Disinfect

Second Action
Delete

Heuristics
Yes

Enable Warnings
Yes

Scanned Extensions
*;

Exclude Extensions

Scan Emails
Yes

Scan Archives
Yes

Scan Packed
Yes

Scan Files
Yes

Scan Boot
Yes

Scanned File
Status

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\yazzsnet.exe.bac_a01352=>(Quarantine-4)=>(NSIS o)=>zlib_nsis0002
Infected with: Trojan.Downloader.Purityscan.EN

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\yazzsnet.exe.bac_a01352=>(Quarantine-4)=>(NSIS o)=>zlib_nsis0002
Disinfection failed

Deleted

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\yazzsnet.exe.bac_a01352=>(Quarantine-4)=>(NSIS o)
Update failed

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rookie147

rookie147

• Members
  • 5,321 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:34 AM

Posted 05 January 2008 - 04:31 PM

The files are located in your Housecall quarantine, by emptying the folder below you will remove all of the quarantined files:

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\.housecall6.6\Quarantine

If you are pleased with the service I have offered, you may like to consider making a donation. Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users