Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

hijackers

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 trevorveasey

trevorveasey

• Members
  • 83 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:56 AM

Posted 01 March 2005 - 05:23 PM

Hello, I am having problems with hijackers. I have spygate firewall and running firefox browser. Everday spygate tells that my comp has been hijacked and has scanned several ports. I was trying to find out how can I stop this? As far as I know it's not hurting my comp, but I don't want people (or programs) to know what I have on my comp. Please help! Anything would be appreciated.
Trevor

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 OldTimer

OldTimer

Malware Expert

• Members
  • 11,092 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:56 AM

Posted 01 March 2005 - 06:24 PM

Hello trevorveasey. If you think you have been hijacked then what would be the best would be to submit a HijackThis log to the HijackThis forum for analysis by an expert. Here's a link to tell you how to submit a log:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/956/how-to-submit-a-hijackthis-log/

Cheers.

OT :thumbsup:

Edited by OldTimer, 01 March 2005 - 06:25 PM.

I do not respond to PM's requesting help. That's what the forums are here for. Please use them so that others may benefit from your questions and the responses you receive.
OldTimer

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users