Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Sony Psp Fix

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 willpreed

willpreed

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:25 PM

Posted 04 January 2008 - 07:53 PM

I have had the problem of installing a working driver for my Sony Psp gameing system on the new windows vista O.S, the problem is that it does not automaticly install the driver so here is how you do so;

1.,First goto to device manager inn the control panel window,

2.,Then goto where the psp is , is should say something like Psp type A

3.,Goto update driver

4., Once you do that there should be two options:
-Seach the internet for updates
-Browes your computer
-you want to select browes your computer, Then got to the windows folder, then goto the system 32 folder and select it.

5.,Windows then should install your "psp' as a mass storage devic.

If you need further help or your not clear on my instruction then e-mail me @ willpreed@yahoo.com

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Sneakycyber

Sneakycyber

Network Engineer

• BC Advisor
  • 6,034 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:25 PM

Posted 04 January 2008 - 07:59 PM

You should remove your E-mail address and have them PM you on the forums. The site will notify you of the message. You could be spammed to death by mischievous forum viewers. :thumbsup:

Edit: Thanks for the tip :huh:

Edited by Sneakycyber, 04 January 2008 - 08:00 PM.

Chad Mockensturm 

Systems and Network Engineer

Certified CompTia Network +, A +

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users