Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

What Pc Software Do I Need

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 smee

smee

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:55 AM

Posted 04 January 2008 - 08:37 AM

I am looking for software that links boxes to other boxes for a business project.
Its hard to explain what im looking for but i heard Microsost offer some kind of software but cant find the name of it.

The boxes are to link together information which can be shown as a demonstration for other people to look at, such as The Client who will link to the projects manager and in turn to contractors, sub contractors and so on.

Thanks in advance

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:55 AM

Posted 04 January 2008 - 09:23 AM

Are you perhaps talking about flow-charts or decision tables? Or are you talking about a Gantt chart in project management that shows milestones, etc.?

For flow charts, you can use MS Visio or one of the modules in OpenOffice. For Gantt charts, the standard is MS Project (although there are several free alternatives available: Open Workbench, for example.

What kind of output (printed, overhead projection) do you require?
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users