Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New Here

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 deantrn

deantrn

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:40 PM

Posted 01 March 2005 - 11:13 AM

[COLOR=blue] :thumbsup:
Finally I am able to post to this forum.
Not new to computers but new here, enjoy learning about others problems and how to fix if possible. Enjoy the physical repair more than software repair but have to know the latter to find all problems before hardware replacement.
So now will get to reading posts on forum and start learning from them. Might even put my " two cents " in every once in a while.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Pandy

Pandy

Bleepin'

• Members
  • 9,559 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:40 PM

Posted 01 March 2005 - 11:24 AM

:thumbsup: to BC deantrn. Make yourself at home here. Everyone is welcome to "put in their 2 cents".

:flowers:

Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.

Hide not your talents. They for use were made. What's a sundial in the shade?

~ Benjamin Franklin

I am a Bleeping Computer fan! Are you?

Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

#3 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:40 PM

Posted 01 March 2005 - 01:57 PM

:thumbsup:

If you need any help just ask!
Enjoy your stay! :flowers:

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:40 PM

Posted 01 March 2005 - 10:02 PM

You will find us a friendly community of users who attempt to help one another when they can, and seek help when they need it. Computers are so complex that no one can really be an expert about everything. So trade one software question with a hardware answer, and everyone will be a winner!
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users