Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello There

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 cristlc

cristlc

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:10 AM

Posted 03 January 2008 - 02:03 AM

I'm just stopping by to say hi and thank you to all the Bleeping Computer folks. This is my first time visiting the site. My beloved 6 year old computer was infected with a very nasty virus this past Saturday and I've been trying to solve the problem on my own, but I realized that I was no match for this virus. Thanks to all the volunteers of BleepingComputer.com for helping out on their own free time to combat nasty viruses! That is really very altruistic of you, but that is pretty representative of the computer world in general from my experience, very giving.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:10 AM

Posted 03 January 2008 - 11:47 AM

"If we don't hang together, we will all hang separately." Ben Franklin's comment certainly applies to users fighting malware!
Welcome to this friendly user community.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 cristlc

cristlc
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:10 AM

Posted 03 January 2008 - 11:49 AM

That is a great quote John! Down with malware! Yeah for Ben Franklin!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users