Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Howdy

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 soluod

soluod

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:54 PM

Posted 01 March 2005 - 09:19 AM

:thumbsup:

I'll be a good little boy and not tell of problems that I am having with my computer - though I am having some!

I am 66 years young, handicapped somewhat, married, 3 grandkids, and 2 more on the way. I like this computer a lot - but it gets me down some.

I am an apostolic Christian, which means that I look to Jesus Christ for my very own personal salvation, having repented of my sins (when I was young - age 18), been baptised in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins - (Acts 2:38), and have received the baptism of the Holy Ghost, as those apostles of Jesus Christ did (Acts 2:4), with the initial manifestation of speaking in other tongues as the Spirit gave utterance to my mouth.

I believe in holiness, and suggest that you (who read this) should do the same.

I've been a pastor in the past, but am not now because of the infirmity of the flesh. Nevertheless, the greatest calling is not to be a preacher but to be a follower of Jesus Christ - a Christian, in all ways.

If you do not agree with this, wait a while - you will. May be after this life, with all it's strife, when it will be everlastingly too late.

"As I live, saith God, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father" (this is kind of a loose quotation from Romans 14:11). (You that believe this ought to read the verses surrounding it.)

:flowers:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,618 posts
  •  

Posted 01 March 2005 - 12:04 PM

:thumbsup: to the site! We hope to be able to help you with your problems. While we do not discriminate anyone's beliefs we do ask that all religious conversation be discussed only in the general chat area :flowers:

#3 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  

Posted 01 March 2005 - 01:51 PM

Welcome to BC!

I am also a Christian and of the Pentacostal religious group. Good speech. If you want to talk about religion I guess like Grinler said you can do it in general chat!

If you need any help just ask!
Enjoy your stay!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users