Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Can I Control The Size Of The Windows My Apps Start In?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Damaru

Damaru

• Members
  • 68 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:29 AM

Posted 02 January 2008 - 02:55 AM

I noticed recently while creating some desktop shortcuts for commonly-performed tasks (such as shutting down, restarting, logging off, etc.) that more options were accessible via the context menus of some of the shortcuts I'd created than of others.

One of the options I can now tweak by right-clicking my Shut Down, Restart, and Log Off shortcuts is the size and position of the resulting window (even though I have no need to modify this behavior for these shortcuts, for obvious reasons).

What I'd like to know is, is there a way to create shortcuts to my normal applications that include this functionality?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users