Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I Got Disconnected From The Net Everytime I Will Start Browsing The Net

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tOpAx

tOpAx

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:28 AM

Posted 01 January 2008 - 11:03 PM

Every time I use my internet like when browsing or playing online games I always got disconnected,

but when my net is on standby mode, and I'll just do a ping in my CMD the internet works fine, but I really got disconnected when I start browsing and playing games...

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 02 January 2008 - 09:01 AM

What browser are you using? Can you get to any webpage at all?
Can you give an example of the games?
What kind of internet access to you have? Have you checked your firewall settings and permissions?
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 tOpAx

tOpAx
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  

Posted 02 January 2008 - 06:55 PM

I'm using firefox, I have a dsl connection...

yeah I cant get to the webpage, but less than a minute after, I got disconnected always, sometimes the webpage doesn't have enough time to load and I got disconnected already just after typing the address and pressing enter...

I have already checked my firewall and its exceptions and also I have tried disabling my firewall but still the same problem

I also tried browsing using internet explorer but still same results..

online games such as flyff, MU online and etc...

Edited by tOpAx, 02 January 2008 - 07:00 PM.

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 03 January 2008 - 12:33 PM

Timeouts or interruptions are usually caused by ISP hardware or software connexion problem. Check your ISP's help section as a first step.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users