How is the PC running now? Faster, are there popups? Let us know.
Checking Java version...
Java version is 22.214.171.124
Old versions of java are exploitable and should be removed.
You also need to Update your Java
. It's a security risk as are any older versions on your PC.
Follow these steps to install Java.. Latest is version 6 update 3
1. Download the latest version of Java Runtime Environment (JRE).
2. Scroll down to where it says Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 6 Update 3
3. Click the "Download
" button to the right.
4. Check the box that says: "Accept License Agreement
5. The page will refresh.
6. Click on the link to download 'Windows Offline Installation, Multi-language' (jre-6u3-windows-i586-p.exe)
and save to your desktop.
7. Close any programs you may have running - especially your web browser
8. Go to Start
> Control Panel
double-click on Add/Remove Programs
and remove all older versions
9. Check any item
with Java Runtime Environment (JRE or J2SE) in the name.
10. Click the Change/Remove
11. Repeat as many times as necessary to remove each Java versions.
12. Reboot your computer once after all
Java components are removed.
13. Then from your desktop double-click on jre-6u3-windows-i586-p.exe
to install the newest version.