Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

A Lot Of X In My Event Viewer...tcpsvcs

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jm3jm23

jm3jm23

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:31 PM

Posted 30 December 2007 - 10:51 PM

i'm a newbie in server 2003. a lot of problem with the domain server. there seems to be a problem with a system startup. that cause a lot of problem with dhcp and mssqlserver 2k. the norton symantec has quarantined netmanage.dll, crss and netused.dll with w32.sillydc. and trojan dropper. how can i remove this? and what does tcpsvcs do? coz it always creates error saying 'tcpsvcs(2128)the backup has been stopped because it was halted by the client or the connection witn the client failed'.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 gavinseabrook

gavinseabrook

• Members
  • 773 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:31 AM

Posted 31 December 2007 - 01:40 PM

For any and all Event Viewer questions, please see www.eventid.net. Just type in the Event ID #, and the source and you will see solutions.

Gavin Seabrook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users