Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello and highjack this log

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 randy27208

randy27208

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:13 PM

Posted 28 February 2005 - 06:57 PM

Just wanted to say hello before I posted my highjack this log. I'm a high school science teacher and a father of 4 children. The 4 children make it a must that our home computer run at its best. I also enjoy playing EA sports "Tiger Woods 2004". I have been playing this game for a few months but today encountered problems which appear to be programs eating up memory. That in a nutshell is why I'm a new member of bleeping computer

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TexasAngel67

TexasAngel67

Bleeping Helper

• Members
  • 1,551 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:13 PM

Posted 28 February 2005 - 10:58 PM

Hello Randy and welcome to Bleeping Computer.
It's a pleasure to have you with us. I'm happy to
see you are already familiar with HijackThis. No
computer should be without it. Good luck with
getting your PC cleaned up, you're in good hands.
Welcome aboard and we look forward to helping
you whenever you might need us (again).

~67~

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:13 PM

Posted 01 March 2005 - 12:32 AM

With four children, I am sure you have a lot of "help" with your computer, so it must be a full-time job keeping it safe. You have found the right place for that. Visit our Tutorials ( if your children are old enough, there are several general security topics they should read), or use our Forums for questions or problems.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users