Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Audio Files Garbled

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 eaglehorse

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Local time:10:43 PM

Posted 30 December 2007 - 03:36 PM

My problem is on occasions audio files get garbled. Kind of like the files are dragging. It does this on internet radio files, web sites like NickJr and now on of my video games. The video game uses directx9.  
Now the installer that the manufacturer had on the instalation disk was corupt and would not install . Went to microsoft's site and  downloaded directx9  that seemed to work for a while. What would cause the audio to garble . (Sounds like something out of a horror movie). The audio and graphics cards are origional to machine. one other thing I have noticed is that while the game is running the exaust fan is warmer than normal.
Thank you for any help in advance.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users