Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Utorrent Can't Connect To Any Trackers

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 funnytim

funnytim

• Members
  • 624 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:00 AM

Posted 29 December 2007 - 01:47 AM

Hi guys,

I'm having problems dwlding with uTorrent.

Seems like whatever torrent i try to download, it always comes up with an error "No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it" for the tracker. Posted Image I've tried diff. torrents w/ diff. trackers.

I've disabled my firewall (PC-Cillin), and PeerGuardian, but it doesn't help.

This just started happening a few days ago, and i haven't changed any settings on my comp.

When using internet, sometimes it also seems laggy.

I run Win XP Pro, and
I have Shaw Cable internet, if that helps.

Any help appreciated, thxs.

Edit: I asked a friend to try the exact same torrent for me, and he could connect, and download, and everything else.. so it's not the tracker's fault.

Edit2: I bypassed my router (INEXQ ISO50t), but didn't help.

Admin Edit: Used included URL to insert image visble in post instead of a C & P effort. ~ Animal

Edited by Animal, 29 December 2007 - 07:07 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users