Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Starcraft Problem

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 lotr419

lotr419

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:02 PM

Posted 28 December 2007 - 02:07 PM

Hi, i was one of the many who couldn't host on battle.net because of "lat" until recently, when i used portforward.com to forward a port for sc. I could host games after that until recently when i installed the new CA security suite. Now im having the lat problems again :thumbsup: . Any ideas how to fix that?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 skyfuser

skyfuser

• Members
  • 470 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:02 AM

Posted 10 January 2008 - 02:58 AM

Have you tried contacting Blizzard support?
"If a man is offered a fact which goes against his instincts, he will scrutinize it closely, and unless the evidence is overwhelming, he will refuse to believe it. If, on the other hand, he is offered something which affords a reason for acting in accordance to his instincts, he will accept it even on the slightest evidence. The origin of myths is explained in this way." - Bertrand Russell

#3 Sterling14

Sterling14

• Members
  • 1,842 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:02 PM

Posted 11 January 2008 - 08:50 PM

Make sure the security suites firewall is turned off, or any type of program blocker it has. Also, make sure your computer's IP address hasn't been changed. Sometimes router's will reassign a new IP address to your computer for various reasons.
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." - Thomas Watson, Chairman of IBM, 1943

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users