Hi, and Welcome to Bleeping Computer
My name is jpshortstuff
. I would be glad to take a look at your log and help you with solving any malware problems. HijackThis logs can take a while to research, so please be patient and I'd be grateful if you would note the following:
- I will working be on your Malware issues, this may or may not, solve other issues you have with your machine.
- The fixes are specific to your problem and should only be used for the issues on this machine.
- Please continue to review my answers until I tell you your machine appears to be clear. Absence of symptoms does not mean that everything is clear.
- It's often worth reading through these instructions and printing them for ease of reference.
- If you don't know or understand something, please don't hesitate to say or ask!! It's better to be sure and safe than sorry.
- Please reply to this thread. Do not start a new topic.
As I am still training here, my posts to you will be checked by an Expert member. This will ensure that all advice and instructions I give you are accurate and safe. This may mean that my replies may take a little longer.
Sorry about the delay in responding If you still need help:
Show all hidden files:
Please do not delete anything unless instructed to.
- Click Start.
- Open My Computer.
- Select the Tools menu and click Folder Options.
- Select the View Tab.
- Under the Hidden files and folders heading select Show hidden files and folders.
- Uncheck the Hide protected operating system files (recommended) option.
- Click Yes to confirm.
- Click OK.
Scan again with HijackThis, and "copy/paste
" a new log file into this thread.
Then I will analyze your log and sort out a fix for you
Also please describe how your computer behaves at the moment.jpshortstuff