Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Recording/copying tracks that run together

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 easycigarman39

easycigarman39

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:37 AM

Posted 28 February 2005 - 02:35 AM

I have a single CD/DVD burner drive installed. I use software such as Audiograbber and Deepburner. I can successfully record audio tracks from CD to the hard drive and afterwards burn them to a disk, but there's a problem when it comes to those songs which practically run togther with little or no silence in between them. There is a slight delay created in between those tracks. Maybe there's no way to avoid this when doing the record to hard drive first method? Maybe this can be resolved when I install a player-only drive (on order) to go with the burner drive? This way I could make a disc to disc copy, without any created delays in between those songs that run together? And what about mp3 files? How can you create them so that playback before and after ripping for to avoid those delays in those run-togther songs? I've tried different adjustmets on the programs, but to no avail. I would like to back up my entire CD collection on my hard drive (in standard wav format) knowing that I could burn the selections like the originals when I need to.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 HuckerJ

HuckerJ

• Members
  • 189 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:37 AM

Posted 01 March 2005 - 08:31 AM

Did you try the Disc-at-Once burning method on Deepburner?
There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary notation, and those who do not.
Posted Image - It plays, it streams, it kills WiMPs!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users