Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Softwarereferral.com/jump

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 swtexas70

swtexas70

• Members
  • 36 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:22 PM

Posted 27 December 2007 - 04:34 PM

When going to the internet, the page will open to a www.softwarereferral.com/jump/ubuy antispyware program "Ultimate Cleaner 2007." An alert is constantly displayed on the page about spyware is on your computer. Also, another alert comes up saying that window has detected an internet attack and wants us to click on okay to download spyware remover for total protection.

We have run avg antivirus scans which removed some problems; however, the internet does not seem stable.

Thanks for your help in advance.

swtexas70

Edited by swtexas70, 27 December 2007 - 04:42 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rookie147

rookie147

• Members
  • 5,321 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:22 PM

Posted 17 January 2008 - 05:01 PM

Hello there and welcome to BleepingComputer. My name is Charles and I will be dealing with your log today.
Sorry for the delay. If you are still having problems please post a brand new HijackThis log as a reply to this topic. Before posting the log, please make sure you follow all the steps found in this topic:
Preparation Guide For Use Before Posting A HijackThis Log
Thanks,
Charles

If you are pleased with the service I have offered, you may like to consider making a donation. Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 rookie147

rookie147

• Members
  • 5,321 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:22 PM

Posted 14 February 2008 - 12:04 PM

Due to lack of feedback, this topic is now closed.
If you need this topic reopened, please request this by sending me a Personal Message including a link to your thread.
This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

If you are pleased with the service I have offered, you may like to consider making a donation. Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users