Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help With Adobe Flash And Activescript 3.0

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 PorscheFB61

PorscheFB61

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:52 PM

Posted 27 December 2007 - 12:13 PM

I am trying to create a website on Adobe Flash, using Activescript 3.0, and I am trying to create buttons that will send the page to a different link...for example I want, when you push the button, for the page to go to another url. I am having issues with this so any help would be great. Thanks. :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 PorscheFB61

PorscheFB61
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 27 December 2007 - 02:38 PM

Ok so i figured out how to do the button thing but now i want to make my flash site my myspace page. Any idea on how to do this?

#3 PorscheFB61

PorscheFB61
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 27 December 2007 - 08:21 PM

Alright so I got an update....i figured out how to get it on the myspace site but now im finding that there is some thing where myspace has problems with flash (.swf) files. Specifically, the buttons (that redirect you to other websites) on the flash site I made wont work. From what I could find online it has to do with blocking getURL() commands. There ARE ways to do it because i have seen websites that have flash layouts (example being www.lovemyflash.com) and its perfectly legal. This isnt a breach of any restrictions or rules, so knowing that, Can anyone help me out?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users