Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Bho-ee And Bho-og

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 KCCoghlan

KCCoghlan

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:35 AM

Posted 27 December 2007 - 11:33 AM

Okay... I'm freaking out... If I can't get this solved today, I'm going to try to take my computer to computer Geeks, but surely getting rid of this is possible. I'm an online instructor, so my job depends on having a computer that runs well. Webroot's spy sweeper finds the Trojan BHO-EE on my computer and quarantines it, but it's there again at startup, so I know that I need to scan in safe mode. However, BEFORE spy sweeper found this, the trend-micro antivirus scanner found a virus called BHO-OG. It is in the file C://Windows/system32/certcl

I've tried deleting the file, and I've downloaded a million things. I've tried delete doctor, and a whole host of other programs that are supposed to delete files. I've also bought two different types of sweepers- spysweeper by webroot and spyware doctor.

Also- there's a little error message that comes on evertime that I get on the internet that says ' you're computer may be inmfected with spyware' that I do not dare click on.

Can you help me?? I can paste the logs from webroot!

Thanks in advance!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users