Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Display

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 vargmatik15

vargmatik15

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:12 AM

Posted 26 December 2007 - 05:49 PM

i just blew my hardrive out and started fresh, i did the whole xp pro service pack 2 and while downloading the INTERNET EXPLORER 7, at the end it usually asks after picking your search browser, if you would like to click on the RECOMENDED SETTING FOR OPTIMAL SCREEN DISPLAY, it makes a big difference while reading text and improves clarity.... Well somehow i clicked save prefferences before i got to click on the optimize setting and now, all the text looks wierd and off.. NOT SHARP AT ALL I'M STARTING TO GET A HRADACHE FROM IT... HOW DO I GO BACK TO ADJUST THIS?
PLEASE ADVISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

I JUST REALIZED I MIGHT HAVE POSTED THIS IN THE WRONG FORUM. I APOLOGIZE..

Edited by vargmatik15, 26 December 2007 - 05:54 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:12 AM

Posted 26 December 2007 - 06:01 PM

Not to worry, since you have posted your question elsewhere. I am sure it will get answered in the other forum.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users