Welcome to the BleepingComputer HijackThis Logs and Analysis forum NMVP
My name is Richie
and i'll be helping you to fix your problems.
and save it to your desktop:http://downloads.andymanchesta.com/RemovalTools/SDFix.exe
* Double click on SDFix on your desktop,and install the fix to C:\
Please then reboot your computer into Safe Mode by doing the following:
* Restart your computer
* After hearing your computer beep once during startup, but before the Windows icon appears, tap the F8 key continually;
* Instead of Windows loading as normal, a menu with options should appear;
* Select the first option, to run Windows in Safe Mode, then press "Enter".
* Choose your usual account.
* In Safe Mode,go to and open the C:\SDFix
folder,then double click on RunThis.bat
to start the script.
* Type Y
to begin the script.
* It will remove the Trojan Services then make some repairs to the registry and prompt you to press any key to Reboot.
* Press any Key and it will restart the PC.
* Your system will take longer that normal to restart as the fixtool will be running and removing files.
* When the desktop loads the Fixtool will complete the removal and display Finished, then press any key to end the script and load your desktop icons.* Finally open the SDFix folder on your desktop and copy and paste the contents of the results file Report.txt into your next reply.If you have previously downloaded ComboFix,please delete that version now.Warning
You should NOT use Combofix unless you have been instructed to do so by a Malware Removal Expert.
It is intended by its creator to be used under the guidance and supervision of an expert,not for private use.
Using this tool incorrectly could render your system/pc inoperable.
Now download Combofix
and save to your desktop:Note
It is important that it is saved directly to your desktop
Close any open browsers.
Double click on combofix.exe and follow the prompts.
When it's finished it will produce a log. Post the entire contents of C:\ComboFix.txt into your next reply
Do not mouseclick combofix's window while it's running.
That may cause the program to freeze/hang.
Do NOT post the ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt unless I ask.Note
In case your Antivirus or any other realtime scanner is displaying an alert after you downloaded Combofix or while you use Combofix,please disable your scanner and redownload Combofix again.
Some scanners may see some combofix related components as suspicious and block or delete them while there's nothing wrong with them.
Now go to:
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe
Right click on Hijackthis.exe and select 'Rename', rename it to abc.bat
Double click on abc.bat
(which is still Hijackthis.exe),post that log into your next reply please.