Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Merry Christmas

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Turi

Turi

• Members
  • 316 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:16 PM

Posted 24 December 2007 - 01:18 PM

Just thought I should pop in and give everyone my best wishes for tomorrow (or today, depending where you are) and for the new year.

I haven't been here much at all lately. As some of you might now, my Dad was very ill and he passed away in October.

So yea, even I know that in the crappest of situations, life goes on (:

Have a good one

Turi x
Crazyness comes to those who wait

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,329 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:16 PM

Posted 24 December 2007 - 01:51 PM

Thanks and Merry Christmas to you and yours Turi.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 SpySentinel

SpySentinel

• Members
  • 2,090 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:16 AM

Posted 24 December 2007 - 01:56 PM

Thank you Turi, and Merry Christmas :thumbsup: to you too; sorry to hear about your dad.
Posted Image
Unified Network of Instructors and Trained Eliminators

Posted Image

My help is always free, but if you can, please Posted Image to help me continue the fight against malware.

#4 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,600 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:16 AM

Posted 24 December 2007 - 09:50 PM

Merry Christmas Turi, I lost one of my best friends this first of the month and can relate with that empty place in your heart. I would like to relate what has been explained to me, our lost loved ones would not want us to mourn them at this special time, but would rather we remember the good times spent together, and I know that your father would wish the same for you.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#5 Iodine

Iodine

• Members
  • 265 posts
  •  

Posted 24 December 2007 - 10:26 PM

I wish a Merry Christmas to you and your family Turi and am awfully sorry to hear about your father. I'll will be keeping you all in my prayers.
Tell me and I forget ;Show me and I may remember;involve me and I"ll understand.

#6 no one

no one

• Members
  • 843 posts
  •  

Posted 25 December 2007 - 12:21 AM

Merry Christmas! Turi and God Bless

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts."

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster"

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users