Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Goat Vs The Cows The Battle In The Field

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:34 AM

Posted 21 December 2007 - 09:54 PM

Okay so this goat came walking up one day, sorta. Its a long story but after we could not catch her wayyyy down the road she ended up wayyy back up the road here at our barns the same day. We dont know who owns her.

She likes to follow the dogs. Well we went to let the cows out or my dad did and the dog did not get on the atv and walked. I guess he was late...

Anyways she walked with the dog and the cows who were supposed to be going across the road came up into the field and chased this goat around. I ran out with my camera and got it recorded. You all should see it.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/954922/the_b...n_cows_vs_goat/

What do you think? Isnt that funny? It now eats dog food and hangs around with the dogs....It goes nuts when we get home just like a dog.

Only problem, its a goat and it likes to climb. It likes cars tooo much too.

EDIT TO MODS:
Wrong place, I see there is a video/picture category.

Edited by cowsgonemadd3, 21 December 2007 - 09:56 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users