Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Nintendo and Metroid series

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Poll: Should Nintendo allow Sony or Xbox to remake metroid? (2 member(s) have cast votes)

Should Nintendo allow Sony or Xbox to remake metroid?

1. Yes. (2 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. hould Nintendo allow Sony or Xbox to remake metroid?hould Nintendo allow Sony or Xbox to remake metroid?hould Nintendo allow Sony or Xbox to remake metroid?hould Nintendo allow Sony or Xbox to remake metroid?hould Nintendo allow Sony or Xbox to remake metroid?hould Nintendo allow Sony or Xbox to remake metroid?hould Nintendo allow Sony or Xbox to remake metroid?hould Nintendo allow Sony or Xbox to remake metroid?hould Nintendo allow Sony or Xbox to remake metroid?hould Nintendo allow Sony or Xbox to remake metroid?hould Nintendo allow Sony or Xbox to remake metroid?hould Nintendo allow Sony or Xbox to remake metroid?hould Nintendo allow Sony or Xbox to remake metroid?hould Nintendo allow Sony or Xbox to remake metroid?hould Nintendo allow Sony or Xbox to remake metroid?hould Nintendo allow Sony or Xbox to remake metroid?hould Nintendo allow Sony or Xbox to remake metroid?hould Nintendo allow Sony or Xbox to remake metroid?hould Nintendo allow Sony or Xbox to remake metroid?hould Nintendo allow Sony or Xbox to remake metroid?hould Nintendo allow Sony or Xbox to remake metroid?hould Nintendo allow Sony or Xbox to remake metroid?hould Nintendo allow Sony or Xbox to remake metroid?hould Nintendo allow Sony or Xbox to remake metroid?hould Nintendo allow Sony or Xbox to remake metroid?hould Nintendo allow Sony or Xbox to remake metroid?hould Nintendo allow Sony or Xbox to remake metroid?hould Nintendo allow Sony or Xbox to remake metroid? (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. No. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 jpbc9999

jpbc9999

• Members
  • 100 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:09 PM

Posted 25 February 2005 - 12:44 PM

I give metroid prime a so so rating. Fun and looked good but was waaaaaaaaaaay to easy. I'd like to see things like "lock and shoot" dropped. Also...its 05...no exscuse to make a multiplayer game without an online option...can cube even go online? LMFAO.
Nintendo has been stubborn in that they will not budge on the "lock and shoot" fps style game.

I just think Sony and or Xbos [sentially ms ...i know] have a lot more ot offer as far as game development. I highly doubt in nintendo is even going to come out with another console...ever. They might as well sell rights to the game. Anyway...just thought i'd ask. You dont have to have played the game to give input.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 jpbc9999

jpbc9999
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 100 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:09 PM

Posted 25 February 2005 - 12:47 PM

Srry. I put yes and no and it still didnt work sso I got pissed and pasted the question a bunch of times. Went to edit and couldnt ...so if it can be fixed,,,go right ahead.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users