Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Hi everyone

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 nanook84

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Local time:08:37 PM

Posted 25 February 2005 - 11:33 AM

Hello I've just found this Forum and decided to join, it all look very interesting.

Who doesn't have ??? about computers BTW I am from Canada, Province of Québec yeah where we freeze our :thumbsup: almost all year long.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  • Local time:08:37 PM

Posted 25 February 2005 - 06:40 PM

Welcome to BC!

Its not that cold here but a little chilly. Im in South Carolina USA so it never gets too cold to stand.

If you need any help just ask!

Enjoy your stay!

#3 jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  • Local time:07:37 PM

Posted 25 February 2005 - 07:47 PM

Residing in Chicago, I can sympathise with you. At least here at BC, the weather is perfect all year long! You have joined a user community which attempts to help one another, by sharing where we can, and taking help where we need it. Computers are very complex animals, and so are all the many applications which make it useful; no one person could ever hope to know everything, so we are all beginners with some things.
Welcome to BC!
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 phawgg

Learning Daily

• Members
  • 4,543 posts
  • Local time:04:37 PM

Posted 28 February 2005 - 08:57 PM

What better way to combat the cold then to stay inside
and compute ... even though it does tend to raise
a thousand questions, nanook84.

We welcome you & your questions/answers. :thumbsup:
patiently patrolling, plenty of persisant pests n' problems ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users